Cipia is a leading provider of embedded computer vision solution, using AI and deep learning to provide cutting edge solutions for the in-cabin automotive industry.
Cipia’s proprietary solutions are designed to enhance daily experiences allowing vehicles to see, understand and react to us.
Join us today
To take computer vision to even greater heights we are looking for experts to join our vibrant team.
Take a look at our open positions below, you are just a click away from being a part of something big!
Field Application engineer
About The Position
Cipia is a leading provider of intelligent sensing solutions that use edge-based computer vision and AI for safer and better mobility experiences. The company focuses on the automotive in-cabin environment, offering Driver Sense – driver monitoring system, Cabin Sense – occupancy monitoring systems and Cipia-FS10 – a driver monitoring and video telematics device for fleets. Over a decade of research and development stands behind the company’s proprietary market-leading computer vision technology. Cipia is constantly pushing the boundaries of what intelligent sensing solutions can see and accomplish, for better and safer mobility.
· Building customer tailored solutions for technology-oriented customers worldwide
· Implementing integrations between Cipia’s IOT/Computer vision products and customers’ cloud servers
· Support and escorting Cipia’s customers in their Cipia related development projects
· Technically lead and support new product provisioning processes
· Support the company sales activity with training customer and solving their technical challenges
· Handling customer reported product problems on both hardware and software levels
· Computer Science or Electrical Engineering education
· Experience in IoT systems
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· Proven experience in a customer - facing role
· Experience with telematics industry - an advantage
· Working with cloud system (AWS) – advantage
· Working with dockers - advantage
· Willingness to travel 30% of the time
· Great interpersonal skills
· Natural problem-solver
· Training skills
English – High Level
Spanish – high level