MEET US AT CES 2022
West Hall at LVCC, booth #4551
January 5 – 8, 2022 Las Vegas
Last revised: December 22, 2021
Cipia Vision Ltd., 8 Maskit St., Herzliya, Israel and its affiliates (“Cipia”, “Company” “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of the users of its App (“User” or “you”) and committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our App.
1. Your consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users.
a. The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using and/or installing the App. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the App, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’, type and version of browser, keyboard language, screen resolution, type of mobile device, application exceptions and logs, etc.
b. The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
– Users of the App may automatically provide their ID device.
– Personal Information is collected from the details provided by your Organization, which includes your full name, the name of your Organization, etc.
– Users of the App may automatically provide their IP address mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below. Additional information may be requested in the future.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
a. We collect information through your entry, use of and installation of the App. In other words, when you are using the App we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage.
b. We collect information which you decide to provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information uploaded via the App.
We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information and/or Non-personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
– Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of our App.
– Improve the quality of the App by formulating, customizing and enhancing the User’s experience.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
– Enable the overall operation of the App.
– Personalize your experience on the App.
– Determine general geo-location information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our
Users as well as in order to safeguard our Service.
– Verify the User’s identity when he/she signs in to our service, as well as verifying User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of User and/or fraudulent use of our service.
5. Drivers’ Private Information
When using the App you will be given the option to upload photos, images and number license and names of third parties drivers and fleets of the Organization (“Drivers” and “Drivers’ and Fleets’ Personal Information”). You hereby undertake and declare that prior to any such upload of the Drivers’ Personal Information, you will explain the Drivers the intended use of their information and the purpose of the use and you will and obtains their permission and explicit consent of the Drivers for such use (“Driver’s Consent“) and you will not use the Drivers’ and Fleets’ Personnel Information for any other use. You will explain the Drivers of commercial vehicle, that the Drivers’ Personal Information will be sent by the App to the database of the Organization/fleet, and not to the Company. For POC device, the information is sent to Company’s demo cloud, accessible by the customer (TSP/fleet) and by selected number of the Company’s employees on a need-to-know bases committed to the protection of the personal information.
You hereby undertake and declare that you will not upload to the App and/or use in any way within the framework of the App, any information and photos of anyone other than the Drivers and the Fleets (Subject to obtaining Driver’s Consent), including third parties and passengers. You hereby undertake and declare that you will ensure that the images and photos of the vehicle (interior and exterior) that you take as part of the installation process are of a vehicle which belongs to the Organization and/or Fleets, and not images of private vehicles or any other vehicles.
6. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Cipia may use, transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
7. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information.
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information, please contact your Organization. Your request will be handled by your Organization and/or to the extent applicable, such request will be transferred to us by your Organization. Reasonable efforts will be made to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Aggregated and/or anonymous data may remain on our servers indefinitely. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as required for your Organization to provide us its services, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our App and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
CIPIA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
9. Third Party Service Providers
– Restsharp – https://github.com/restsharp/RestSharp/blob/dev/LICENSE.txt
– Popup plugin – https://github.com/rotorgames/Rg.Plugins.Popup#license
– Polly – https://github.com/App-vNext/Polly/blob/master/LICENSE.txt
– MvvmCross – https://www.mvvmcross.com/documentation/contributing/licensing
– FluentValidation –https://github.com/FluentValidation/FluentValidation/blob/main/License.txt
10. International Data Transfer
We transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third-party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
12. Got any Questions?