Cipia is a leading provider of embedded computer vision solution, using AI and deep learning to provide cutting edge solutions for the in-cabin automotive industry.
Cipia’s proprietary solutions are designed to enhance daily experiences allowing vehicles to see, understand and react to us.
Join us today
To take computer vision to even greater heights we are looking for experts to join our vibrant team.
Take a look at our open positions below, you are just a click away from being a part of something big!
Senior Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Cipia is looking for a Senior computer vision DL algorithm engineer to join its occupancy monitoring systems team dedicated for researching and developing cutting edge solutions for the in-cabin automotive industry.
As a senior DL Computer Vision Researcher you will be responsible for:
- Research and development of state-of-the-art end-to-end computer vision algorithms
- Implement computer vision and machine learning algorithms in Python/C++
- Algorithms performance analysis and suggestion of improvement via innovative thinking
- Learn new technologies for rapid adaption into projects
- Envision and define cutting edge technology of the future
- Independent management of modules and tasks
- M.Sc in Computer Science/Electrical engineering (PhD – an advantage)
- At least 3 years of practical experience with DL, ML, computer vision algorithms implementation and research
- Deep knowledge in mathematics, physics and statistics
- Ability to lead research and development
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Creative, fast learner with high analytical and social skills
- Experience with PyTorch, (or equivalent TensorFlow, Keras)
- Experience working with 3D Geometry
- Experience working with synthetic data
- Familiarity with DL, CV related research papers