Cipia is a leading provider of embedded computer vision solution, using AI and deep learning to provide cutting edge solutions for the in-cabin automotive industry.
Cipia’s proprietary solutions are designed to enhance daily experiences allowing vehicles to see, understand and react to us.
Join us today
To take computer vision to even greater heights we are looking for experts to join our vibrant team.
Take a look at our open positions below, you are just a click away from being a part of something big!
About The Position
Cipia is a leading provider of intelligent sensing solutions that use edge-based computer vision and AI for safer and better mobility experiences. The company focuses on the automotive in-cabin environment, offering Driver Sense – driver monitoring system, Cabin Sense – occupancy monitoring systems and Cipia-FS10 – a driver monitoring and video telematics device for fleets. Over a decade of research and development stands behind the company’s proprietary market-leading computer vision technology. Cipia is constantly pushing the boundaries of what intelligent sensing solutions can see and accomplish, for better and safer mobility.
We’re looking for strong Embedded developers to implement our Deep Learning Models on the next-generation automotive platforms using state-of-the-art H\W accelerators. Embedded Developers are responsible for porting, integrating optimizing, and profiling Cipia software on different ARM-based embedded platforms.
Who We Are Seeking:
* B.Sc. Computer science or Electrical Engineer degree.
* Highly proficient in C++11 development.
* Proficient in software architecture and design and passion for clean code.
* Development for ARM Linux target (ARMv7/ARMv8)
* Advantage to familiarity with CUDA\Neon\OpenCL\QNX)
* 3 + years of development of complex software in an object-oriented environment taking into consideration: scale, latency, complexity.
* Knowledge of embedded processor architecture, algorithms, and software optimization.
Other Skills Preferred:
* Deep Learning Experience
* Computer Vision Experience
* Automotive SPICE.
* AWS, Docker, CMAKE, GCC.
* Good spoken and written communication skills.
* Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and critical thinking.