Cipia is a leading provider of embedded computer vision solution, using AI and deep learning to provide cutting edge solutions for the in-cabin automotive industry.
Cipia’s proprietary solutions are designed to enhance daily experiences allowing vehicles to see, understand and react to us.
Join us today
To take computer vision to even greater heights we are looking for experts to join our vibrant team.
Take a look at our open positions below, you are just a click away from being a part of something big!
About The Position
Cipia is a leading provider of intelligent sensing solutions that use edge-based computer vision and AI for safer and better mobility experiences. The company focuses on the automotive in-cabin environment, offering Driver Sense – driver monitoring system, Cabin Sense – occupancy monitoring systems and Cipia-FS10 – a driver monitoring and video telematics device for fleets. Over a decade of research and development stands behind the company’s proprietary market-leading computer vision technology. Cipia is constantly pushing the boundaries of what intelligent sensing solutions can see and accomplish, for better and safer mobility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
- 5 years experience in public accounting (Big 4 preferred)
- Certified Public Accountant Certificate.
- Good knowledge of accounting of IFRS financial instruments rules
- Attention to detail, time management and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Strong computing skills, especially in Excel.