Cipia is a leading provider of embedded computer vision solution, using AI and deep learning to provide cutting edge solutions for the in-cabin automotive industry.
Cipia’s proprietary solutions are designed to enhance daily experiences allowing vehicles to see, understand and react to us.
Join us today
To take computer vision to even greater heights we are looking for experts to join our vibrant team.
Take a look at our open positions below, you are just a click away from being a part of something big!
Senior QA Engineer
About The Position
We’re looking for a talented, detailed-oriented, communicative Senior QA engineer with an ability to quickly learn and deeply investigate existing and new features, design tests and execute them (manually and automatically), coding skills.
- Develop testing automation infrastructure (including Selenium, Rest API)
- Review and analyze SW requirements
- Design test cases based on SW requirements (STD)
- Execute manual and automated tests on multiple platforms (Win, Linux, Cloud)
- Raise, investigate and report issues detected
- Work with cross-functional teams (dev, product, project, support)
- BSc in any related engineering field, computer science an advantage
- 7+ years of proven experience in SW QA (HW/Embedded an advantage)
- 2+ years of proven experience developing automation infrastructure and tests (Rest API & Selenium) with Python/Java using testing frameworks such as pytest/junit/testNG
- Experience with Pandas module – an advantage
- Deep understanding and experience of QA methodologies & processes (requirement analysis, test design/execution, regression tests, reporting)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with tests & bugs management tools such as JIRA, QC/ALM (CodeBeamer an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bonus points for experience in the AI and Automotive field
Automation experience (at least 2 years python/java/c#, selenium & rest api)
Great communication skills with all company functions