Cipia is a leading provider of embedded computer vision solution, using AI and deep learning to provide cutting edge solutions for the in-cabin automotive industry.
Cipia’s proprietary solutions are designed to enhance daily experiences allowing vehicles to see, understand and react to us.
Join us today
To take computer vision to even greater heights we are looking for experts to join our vibrant team.
Take a look at our open positions below, you are just a click away from being a part of something big!
About The Position
Cipia is a leading provider of intelligent sensing solutions that use edge-based computer vision and AI for safer and better mobility experiences. The company focuses on the automotive in-cabin environment, offering Driver Sense – driver monitoring system, Cabin Sense – occupancy monitoring systems and Cipia-FS10 – a driver monitoring and video telematics device for fleets. Over a decade of research and development stands behind the company’s proprietary, market-leading computer vision technology. Cipia is constantly pushing the boundaries of what intelligent sensing solutions can see and accomplish, for better and safer mobility.
We are looking for a senior data scientist who can help focus R&D deliverables to meet state of the art performance. In this capacity, you will be joining the data validation team for automating data pipelines and extracting insights.
- Utilize quantitative analysis and an insightful presentation of our product results.
- Automate data collection procedures, pre-processing, and ingestion of structured and unstructured data.
- Define data collection protocols for computer vision algorithms.
- Analyze extensive datasets to identify trends and patterns.
- Apply data mining techniques, conduct statistical analysis, and develop high-quality predictive models.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to deliver products aligned with real-world KPIs.