Cipia is a leading provider of embedded computer vision solution, using AI and deep learning to provide cutting edge solutions for the in-cabin automotive industry.
Cipia’s proprietary solutions are designed to enhance daily experiences allowing vehicles to see, understand and react to us.
Join us today
To take computer vision to even greater heights we are looking for experts to join our vibrant team.
Take a look at our open positions below, you are just a click away from being a part of something big!
Director of Algorithms
About The Position
The director of algorithms is responsible for entire algorithm development team at Cipia
Involves creating POCs for cutting edge algorithms and implementing them in the core library for real-time applications.
We are researching and developing state of the art modules to provide revolutionary Human Machine Interactions.
Manage a team of approximately 10 algorithm developers.
The team is responsible for delivering high-end computer vision algorithms in Python.
Working closely with project management and customer interfaces to align on development requirements, roadmap, and schedule
Ensure compliance with company policies with focus on development processes.
Engage with customers in pre-sale phases and during product integration.
Research and review of recent publications in computer vision and deep learning
Positive collaborator with product, design, etc and with engineering.
End to end responsibility on projects of increasing complexity.
Recruiting (sourcing, interviewing)
Msc or Phd in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or a related field
· Recent management experience of a computer vision development group, at least 3 year.
· At least 5-9 years’ experience in computer vision field.
· High Proficiency in Python. Proficiency in C++ is advantageous.
· Ability to lead research and development
· Deep learning experience in the field of computer vision.
· Experience with deliver a complex products that are well-backed , bug free and on time.
· Problem solving
· Ability to teach and mentor
· Effective communication skills and conflict resolution.
· Inspires engineers through communications and vision.