Cipia is a leading provider of embedded computer vision solution, using AI and deep learning to provide cutting edge solutions for the in-cabin automotive industry.
Cipia’s proprietary solutions are designed to enhance daily experiences allowing vehicles to see, understand and react to us.
Join us today
To take computer vision to even greater heights we are looking for experts to join our vibrant team.
Take a look at our open positions below, you are just a click away from being a part of something big!
Technical Account Manager
About The Position
· Locate or propose potential business deals (e.g. proof of concepts) by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
· Screen potential business deals by analyzing market, project requirements, potentials, and financials.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
· Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
· Provide individual and consolidated customer feedback to Product Management for improving current and future products.
· Build business relationship with key customers and prospects. Serve as Voice of the Customer by capturing the spoken and unspoken customer needs.
· Support Product Management and Commercial Account Managers in quote process for PoCs, RFIs and RFQs.
· Manage customer projects prior award by collecting requirements, providing answers, tracking open issues/requests and safeguard opportunity until award.
· Monitor projects/opportunities from initiation through delivery and work with various functional teams to ensure smooth execution.
· Actively contribute to customer issues resolutions.
· Identify prospects by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
· Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· B.Sc. Computer Science, Industrial or Electrical Engineer degree.
· 5+ years of experience in Sales, Product Management or in an Engineering role with frequent customer contact (e.g. FAE) in Automotive, IT or Semiconductor industry.
· Proficient with automotive processors, camera components, ECU designs, networking protocols within the Infotainment or ADAS domain.
· Proficient with Automotive terminology and processes.
· A creative and agile problem-solver.
· Strong proven customer relationship skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively to all levels internally and externally.
· Excellent communication skills. Comprehend and make complex & technical matters accessible, both verbal and in writing.
· Fluent English, both written and oral. French is an advantage
· Willingness to travel up to 30%.