Cipia is a leading provider of embedded computer vision solution, using AI and deep learning to provide cutting edge solutions for the in-cabin automotive industry.
Cipia’s proprietary solutions are designed to enhance daily experiences allowing vehicles to see, understand and react to us.
Join us today
To take computer vision to even greater heights we are looking for experts to join our vibrant team.
Take a look at our open positions below, you are just a click away from being a part of something big!
Aftermarket Sales Manager - US
About The Position
Cipia is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to run the sales and account management activities of Cipia’s Video telematics aftermarket devices for the North America markets. Key responsibilities include leading the sales process in the defined territories with Telematics service providers (TSP’s), maintaining customer relations and building the sales distribution channel.
Territory responsibility will be USA and Canada.
- Identifying and selecting distributors.
- Identifying and recruiting new Telematics customers.
- Managing the sales process of Cipia’s devices and SAAS solution to Telematics customers (mainly via TSPs and distributors).
- Maintaining business relations with TSPs and distributors.
- Identifying and assigning opportunities to TSPs and distributors.
- Commercially managing and advancing customers’ projects within Cipia.
- Supporting Aftermarket staff with service to existing customers.
- Vehicle Telematics or Automotive industry sales experience.
- Vehicle telematics and fleet management market and product knowledge.
- Proven sales skills and success record.
- Remote, based in the U.S. or Canada (Cipia HQ is located in Herzliya, Israel)
- Ability to travel to customer locations as needed, trade shows, industry events and potentially a yearly trip to Israel.
- Travel estimated at 30%
VP Automotive Sales